Near a rest for weary travellers, hemmed in by acres of tarmac and a miasma of fumes, grows a tree whose existence might only be appreciated when it is no longer there.
|What3Words||OS Grid Ref||GPS|
|///richest.endearing.ounce||SK 47882 80045||53.3151693, -1.2827701|
Just wanted to say thanks. What a bargain!
REPLY TO THE WOODALL TREE
- Locate the Tree
- Discover the Letter Capsule and unique password
- Visit the specific Letter Replies page
- Unlock it with the unique password (it only works with this specific replies page)
- Read any replies from other letter writers
- Contribute your own letter (you will need to sign up as Contributor which is fast and straightforward – see Register)